Thursday, 2 July 2026

Lilacs in Bloom...

 Good Afternoon,

Lilacs make a lovely 'Thank You' card and a quickie card too.


Close up:-


White 5"x 7" Scalloped card.

I cut a piece of white card 9.5cm x 13.5cm and stamped a birthday background stamp using a Distress ink pad, and added to the main card. Stamp three flowers and clear emboss them. Fussy cut around them and add to the card. Die-cut a border strip and attach to the card over the flower stems. Stamp out the word Lilac, cut out and add to the bottom of the card. Stamp all around the card edges with a leaf stamp and the lighter coloured ink pad. (Distress Antique Linen) Add a greeting to the centre of the card and finish off with the stickles on the flowers.

Craft Items Used:-

Birthday background Stamp- Julie Hickey JH1041

Floral Stamp- Craftwork Cards

Wooden Alphabet Stamp Set- Hero Arts

Die-Set - Classic 3D Bows Creative Expressions

Distress Ink Pads- Wilted Violet And Antique Linen- Ranger

Clear Embossing Powder- Sweet Dixie

Greeting Stamp

Purple/White Card

Stickles- Lavender- Ranger

Hope you enjoy making this card, till next time.

Happy Crafting

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poppies....Get Well Card..

 Good Evening I have made a small card with a Get Well wish. I have used a Poppy stamp which is the flower for August. Close up:- I have use...