Good Afternoon
My design today is made up of strips of left over papers which co ordinate together.
Close up:-
I started with a 6" Square white card tent style. Cut five strips of different papers just short of 15cm (the width of my card) x 3.5cm. I used a border punch along the lower edge of the papers. Before I attach them to the card I threaded some button thread threw one of the borders, fourth border down, as in the picture. Attach the strips one on top of the other leaving a 2.5cm gap at the bottom and 3cm gap at the top. Cut a piece of contrasting plain card Approx. 15cm x 2cm and emboss a greeting, add to the card leaving a 2cm gap at the top. Make a paper rose using a circle spiral, add to the card with three punched out leaves behind it. Finish off with three matching pearls at the other end of the greeting.
Craft Items Used:-
Mixed Papers from Echo Park- Life is Beautiful
A4 Spotted Card- Craft Creations
Plain Card- Bazzil Basics
Craft Scalloped Punch- Martha Stewart
Embossing Slim Folder- Design Objectives
Leaf Punch- Martha Stewart
Pearls and Button Thread
Thank you for popping by,
till next time.
Jennifer x


No comments:
Post a Comment